Monday 9nd July 2012
- Are you planning a party this summer? How about ordering some delicious dishes from me, giving you more time to relax and enjoy the event. Check out my buffet suggestions.
- A levels over, next step college? How about a 2 day cooking class to prepare for shopping, budgeting and cooking at Uni?
- Sunday 15th July, Eynsham Retained Fire Fighters vs Eynsham Cricket Club, 2pm – 6pm, Eynsham cricket field, in memory of Joe Wilkins, fundraising tea and bbq, children’s
entertainments, all welcome.
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash and coconut soup @ £2.40 per portion (240ml) (order fresh or frozen)
- Red pepper stuffed with spiced lamb and chickpeas with a paprika creme fraiche @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Pork baked with dried plums and Armangac @ £5.85 per portion (order frozen, min portion size 375g)
- Pea and broad bean risotto with Mrs Kirkhams Lancashire cheese and sage @£5.75 per portion(order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Sticky ginger and orange cake (loaf – 10 – 12 good slices) @ £15.00 each (order whole or half)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (12th July).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 13th July (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.