Monday 11th June 2012
- The next Dining Club, on Thursday 29th of June, will have a theme of “summer”, here’s hoping it has arrived by then!
- Looking for cooking inspiration? Take a look at the recipes on my website – they are all tried and tested.
- Please note that collection is on Thursday this week (or from the butchers if you can’t make it)…
Cooking this week:
- Mushroom and Oxford Blue soup.
- Beef stew and dumplings @ £6.00 (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Roasted summer vegetable and feta strudel with a tomato and basil sauce @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g min portion)
- Bolognaise sauce, perfect for pasta, gnocci or baked potatoes @ £3.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 300g min portion)
- Gooseberry and elderflower syllabub @ £3.00 per portion
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (14th June).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Thursday 14th June (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.