Monday 14th May 2012
- Why not come along to one of this months dining clubs: Thursday 24th – Vegetarian (delicious food for meat and non meat eaters (with a menu appearance from some local asparagus!); Thursday 31st – Dining Club with a Moroccan menu theme.
- If you are looking for a place to host a party for friends or family, why not consider 1 High Street?
- There is one place left on this Saturday’s Thai cooking class, tempted? give me a call, or click here to find out more.
Cooking this week:
- Red onion, beef and barley soup @ £2.40 per 240ml portion, (check out the list in the freezer for more flavours)
- Beef tagine (slowly cooked with prunes) @ £5.60 per portion
(order fresh or frozen, portion size 400g)
- Chicken and asparagus pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Asparagus and sage tortilla (whole, 1/2 or 1/4 available – 1/4 is enough for 1 person for main course, or two for a light supper) @ £16/ £8.00 /£4.00 per portion .
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (17th May).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 18th May (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.