Monday 30th April 2012
- The menu for the “Jubilee Dinner” on Thursday 7th of June is now available here and at Eynsham Cellars. Check it out and let us know if you would like more info, or to book.
- One place left for May’s Thai cooking course, Saturday 19th, click here for more info.
Cooking this week:
- A great selection of soups available in the freezer, (check out the list)
- Slow roasted fragrant pork spare ribs in a honey, soy and sherry sauce @ £5.50 per portion
(order fresh or frozen, portion size 400g)
- Sandy’s fab chili with fine diced and minced beef, a hint of dark chocolate, kidney beans and spice @ £5.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion) – crème fraiche and basmati rice available as and extra
- Spinach, mushroom and ricotta puff pastry parcel with a thyme crème fraiche @ £5.50 each
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (3rd May).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 4th May (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.