Monday 16th April 2012
- Are you contemplating a family party at home; inviting friends round for drinks and “nibbles”; or looking for some help when catering for that big birthday party. Have a look at what Cornucopia Cooks can do to help you: click here
- Next weeks dining club, a few places available, come and join us and enjoy an Italian inspired menu and plenty of chat…….
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups available from the freezer, check out the list
- New season lamb casserole (back by popular demand!) @ £6.20 per portion (order fresh or frozen, portion size 400g)
- Chorizo, chicken and olive casserole @ £5.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Preserved lemon and basmati rice (great with the chicken) @ £1.75 per generous portion
- Chestnut, spinach and mushroom pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (19th April).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 20th April (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.