Monday 2nd April 2012
- Love pasta? Have a go at making your own, join the Fresh pasta, making your own course on Saturday 21st April.
- Please note collection is on Thursday this week. Happy Easter.
Cooking this week:
- Fantastic selection of soups in the freezer: check out the list
- Lasagne (made with ground beef in a rich tomato and oregano sauce and fresh lasagne sheets) @ £5.20 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Spinach and mushroom lasagne (made with fresh lasagne sheets) @ £5.20 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Chicken and leek pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.40 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Hot cross bun bread and butter pudding (delicious!) @ £4.00 per portion (plenty for 2)(or ask for one the size you would like!)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Wednesday (4th April).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Thursday 6th April (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.