Monday 19th March 2012
- A few places are left at this months dining club Thursday 29th March
- Do you want to have a go at making your own pasta, try the Fresh pasta, making your own course on Saturday 21st April.
Cooking this week:
- Spring onion, spinach and feta filo parcel @ £4.50 each
- Minced beef and vegetable pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g portion)
- Spring lamb and root vegetable casserole @ £6.25 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 400g per portion)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (22nd March).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 23rd March (4.00pm – 6.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.