Monday 5th March 2012
- There are a few places left at next weeks dining club, Thursday 15th March, try some great food which happens to be meat free!
- Jonathan and Lucy from Millwood Market Gardens need our support today in their bid to open a fruit and veg shop in Eynsham (In the old Betting shop, between Eynsham Cellars and the Post Office). Click here for more info.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.25 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Leek and potato pie made with Greens [email protected] £5.00 per portion (portion size min400g)
- Pork baked with dried plums and Armangac (choose a pie or a casserole) @ £5.50 per portion (portion size 350g)
all above can be ordered fresh or frozen.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (8th March).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 9th March (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.