Monday 6th February 2012
- Hone your cooking skills, expand your repertoire – join one of the great cooking classes at Cornucopia Cooks. There are 2 places left for: Gluten free cooking on Saturday 17th March, and Malaysian dishes explored on Friday 23rd of March.
- This weeks dining club is fully booked, if you fancy joining one of the evenings, there are still places left for the “veggie” dining club on Thursday March 15th and dining club on Thursday, March 29th.
- Cornucopia Cooks kitchen will be closed from Friday 10th February until Monday 5th of March. Stock up on ready meals to cover this period. Remember there is also a great choice of dishes in the freezer.
Cooking this week:
- Carrot and coriander soup @ £2.25 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Fish pie made with fresh market fish and topped with creamy [email protected] £6.00 per portion (portion size min400g)
- Beef bourgignone @ £5.80 per portion (portion size 350g)
- Steak and kidney pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.80 (portions size 400g)
all above can be ordered fresh or frozen.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here