Monday 16th January 2012
- This weeks dining club is now full. there a few places left for February’s dining club, which is earlier than usual, on Thursday 9th. Click here for more info.
Cooking this week:
- Thai chicken soup (sweet and sour) @ £2.45 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Cassoulet (made with Toulouse sausage, duck and beans) @ £5.50 per portion (portion size min 350g)
- Puy lentil and vegetable ragout with sausage @ £5.25, without sausage £5.00 per portion (portion size 350g)
- all above can be ordered fresh or frozen.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (26th January).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 27th January (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.