Monday 16th January 2012
Cooking this week:
- Celeriac and cauliflower soup @ £2.45 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Pork apple and cider pie (topped with shortcurst pastry) @ £5.50 per portion (portion size min 350g)
- Beetroot and goats cheese risotto @ £5.40 per portion (portion size 350g)
- Pear tart frangipane @ £15.00 per portion 923cm diameter)
all above can be ordered fresh or frozen.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)@ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (19th January).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 20th January (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.