Monday 12th December 2011
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.35 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Chicken and mushroom pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.25 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 400g)
- Steak and kidney pie topped with suet crust pastry @ £5.85 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 400g)
- Cornish pasty – the return of the original Cornucopia pasty @ £2.00 each (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (15th December).
I always make a bit extra if you miss the deadline, so give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected].
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 16th December (3.00pm – 5.00pm)- note different time!
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.
If you would like to be added to my weekly email message, please email me – [email protected]