Monday 5th December 2011
- Butterbean and smoked bacon soup @ £2.35 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Curried parsnip soup @ £2.35 per portion (per portion)
- Beef lasagne @ £5.25 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 400g)
- Spinach and puy lentil lasagne @ £5.25 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 400g)
- Shepherds pie @ £5.85 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 400g)
- Chocolate brioche bread and butter pudding @ £4.95 – enough for 2 – 3 good servings
- Cornish pasty – the return of the original Cornucopia pasty @ £2.00 each (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (8th December).
I always make a bit extra if you miss the deadline, so give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected].
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 9th December (3.00pm – 5.00pm)- note different time!
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.
If you would like to be added to my weekly email message, please email me – [email protected]