Monday 7th November 2011
Are you beginning to think about feeding friends and family over the Christmas period, check out Cornucopia cooks festive foods. and let me know if you would like to order anything…
Dining Club for Thursday November 24th is now full!
- Leek and potato soup (made with chicken stock) @ £2.20 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Cassoulet made with duck, Toulouse sausage and haricot beans @£5.95/ portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size 400g)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) £5.25 per portion (fresh or frozen) (portion size – 350g) (can be ordered as a casserole)
- Apple crumble @ £3.50 per pudding (2 generous servings)
- Chocolate brioche bread and butter pudding @ £4.50 pudding (2 generous servings)
(puddings available in larger sizes, just ask)
- “Luxury Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (10th November).
I always make a bit extra if you miss the deadline, so give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected].
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 11th November (3pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.
If you would like to be added to my weekly email message, please email me – [email protected]