Monday October 3rd
If you are looking for a quick fix, check out what is available in Cornucopia Cooks freezer.
Dare I mention Christmas?
- What you can order for Christmas;
- helping you prepare for Christmas;
- making food gifts for Christmas.
Cooking this week:
- Leek and potato soup @ £2.10 per portion (order fresh or frozen)
(portion size – 450ml)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.50 per portion (fresh or frozen)
(portion size – 400g)
- Hungarian goulash (pork with red peppers and paprika) £5.00per portion (order fresh or frozen)
(portion size – 375g)
- Persian rice pudding (with cardomon, rosewater and pistachios) @ £4.00 each
(2 generous servings)
•“Luxury Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
All orders in by 9am Thursday (13th October).
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected].
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 14th October (3pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.