Monday October 3rd
If you are looking for a quick fix, check out what is available in Cornucopia Cooks freezer.
There is one place left on the “cooking for uni, leaving home” course over half term.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced lentil and spinach soup @ £2.30 per portion (order fresh or frozen)
(portion size – 450ml)
- Chicken and ham pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.00 per portion (fresh or frozen)
(portion size – 400g)
- Bolognaise sauce (with minced beef, pancetta and a dash of red wine) £4.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen)
(portion size – 450ml
- Lemon drizzle cake @ £6.50/£11.00 (small/large) (order fresh)
- Pear tart frangipane @ £14.50 (23cm) (order fresh or frozen)
•“Luxury Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
All orders in as usual by Wednesday midday (5th October).
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected].
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 7th October (3pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like (or need!) anything cooking or baking, just ask……
If you need any cooking advice, try the Cornucopia Cooks cooking clinic.