This is a one day course
9.30 am – 4.00 pm All the ingredients, items you take home, lunch, tasters and refreshments are included in cost. At the end if this day you will:
- be confident in making your own pasta dough;
- have had a go at making different pastas;
- take home pasta dish for 4 (or 2 dishes for 2).
Program for the day:
- discuss ingredients in making egg pasta;
- make egg pasta;
- discuss different pastas, demonstration of pastas, decide which 3 you would like to make today;
- make the fillings/sauces for your choice of pastas;
- have a lunch (and yes, it will be pasta!);
- make your choice of pastas;
- discussion of bought pastas, how they are made and what to buy.
Cost for day: £125.00 (this includes the items you take home )
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
If up have your own past maker, bring it along as it is useful to learn on the machine you will be using.
Bring any questions you have and bags to take items home/ let Sandy know in advance if you have any particular pasta (ie lasagna, ravioli) you would like to make. If you want to discuss any details or dates, please contact Sandy.