This is a one day course
10.00 am – 4.00 pm All the ingredients, items you take home, lunch, tasters and refreshments are included in cost. This is suitable for meat and fish eaters and vegetarians.
At the end if this day you will:
- be confident in making your own pasta dough;
- have had a go at making different pastas;
- take home pasta dish for 4 (or 2 dishes for 2).
Program for the day:
- discuss ingredients in making egg pasta;
- make egg pasta;
- discuss different pastas, demonstration of pastas, lasagna, stuffed pasta and tagliatelle.
- make your pasta dough
- make a stuffed pasta and sauce;
- have a lunch (and yes, it will be the stuffed pasta!);
- make your choice of lasagna or cannelloni to take home;
- discussion of bought pastas, how they are made and what to buy.
Cost for day: £125.00 (this includes the items you take home )
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given .
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
If up have your own past maker, bring it along as it is useful to learn on the machine you will be using.
Bring any questions you have and bags to take items home/ let Sandy know in advance if you have any particular pasta (ie lasagna, ravioli) you would like to make. If you want to discuss any details or dates, please contact Sandy.