This is a hectic two day course
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
All the ingredients, items you take home, recipes, lunches, tasters and refreshments are included in cost.
All foods made are for 8. You choose what portion size you wish to freeze them in. If you would like to make larger quantities, let me know in advance; there will be an extra cost to cover the cost of ingredients.
At the end if this day you will have:
- a manageable timetable of things to do for the lead up to the big day;
- prepared items to take home for your store cupboard / freezer;
- recipes and timings for foods you want to prepare for the lead up to and on the big day
Program for day 1:
- discuss what you want to achieve and how you can manage it with the time you have available;
- make red onion relish
- *discuss different stuffings and make one;
- discuss dishes you can make in advance to put in your freezer and store cupboard.
- start fruit compote;
- *make a soup
- *make cranberry and orange sauce;
Program for day 2:
- prepare your timetable for the lead up to and the big day;
- *make 1 dish for the freezer (to be decided prior to course);
- finish fruit compote;
- *make either caramelised apple brioche or chocolate bread and butter pudding
- begin to prepare florentines;
- *prepare mince pies (either using shortcrust pastry or filo pastry);
- discussion of how to manage any left overs
* items are frozen
Cost for both days:
£245.00 (this includes all the ingredients, items you take home, recipes, lunches, tasters and refreshments).
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
Bring any questions you have / let Sandy know in advance if you have any particular items you would like to make.
Bring any dishes you may wish to use to freeze your foods in (I provide basic containers)., bags to take your foods home in.