This is a one day course
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
All the ingredients for gifts you make, lunch, tasters and refreshments are included in cost.
At the end if this day you will have :
- sixteen delicious and beautiful Christmas gifts, made and wrapped by you;
- the recipes for the items if you want to make more;
- information for making other food gifts.
What we will make:
(you choose 4 items to make)
- marinated olives;
- Thai flavoured roasted mixed nuts
- cheese straws;
- red onion relish (with or without cranberry);
- chocolate florentines;
- stem ginger shortbread
Cost for day:
£125.00 (this includes refreshments, lunch, the items you take home )
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
Bring any questions you have on food gifts / let Sandy know in advance what your choice is for fruit butter and nut log.
What you need to bring:
Questions, bags / containers to take home your cooked items.
If there are gifts you wish to make at the class, let me know and I can tailor the class to suit your choices.