This is a one day course
9.30 am – 4.00 pm
All the ingredients, items you take home, some basic ingredients to take home and get you started, lunch, tasters and refreshments are included in cost.
At the end if this day you will:
- have explored the different ingredients used in Thai cooking;
- discussed where to buy the ingredients and how to store them;
- understand the principals of Thai cooking and prepared some dishes.
Program for the day:
- introduction to the ingredients;
- discussion of use, purchase and storage of basic ingredients;
- demonstration and make som tum (green papaya salad) and pad Thai;
- have lunch (3 guesses as to what it will be!)
- make 2 curries *(Thai chicken curry and beef Mossiman curry) to take home;
* 4 portions of each are made. They can be pescatarian, vegetarian or vegan. Everything is gluten and dairy free. They can be frozen.
Cost for day:
£125.00 (this includes items you take home, some basic ingredients to take home and get you started, lunch, tasters and refreshments).
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
Bring any questions you have / let Sandy know in advance if you have any particular dishes you would like to explore.
We use seafood, so this course is not suitable if you have a shell fish allergy.