This is a one day course
10.00 am – 4.00 pm
All the ingredients, recipes, items you take home, lunch, tasters and refreshments are included in cost.
This is a meat cooking class.
At the end if this day you will:
- have explored what a cheap cut is;
- understand how best to cook different cuts, looking at the different “fibres” and how they need to be treated;
- cook 2 dishes out of a choice of 4 to take home.
Program for the day:
- what cheap cuts are and where is the best place to buy them;
- look at the fibres of the meats and discuss how best to cook them;
- demonstration of four different dishes using cheap cuts;
- prepare your choice of 2 of the dishes (you will make 4 portions of each to take home, they can be frozen);
- lunch will fit in during the cooking (it could well be a cheap cut dish!)
Cost for day:
£125.00 (This includes all the ingredients, recipes, items you take home, lunch, tasters and refreshments)
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
Bring any questions you have / let Sandy know in advance if there are any cuts or dishes you would particularly like to cook / your choice of the 2 dishes you would like to prepare out of a choice of the four being demonstrated. (The four dishes being demonstrated will be decided 1 week prior to the course, of which you will be notified, allowing to take into consideration any participants’ preferances).