This is a two day course
10.00 am – 4.00pm both days
All ingredients for foods you make, lunch, tasters and refreshments included in cost.
- Demonstration of: shortcrust pastry, sweet pastry, rough puff pastry, puff pastry, hot water crust pastry, choux pastry.
- You make: shortcrust pastry, sweet pastry, rough puff pastryor puff pastry, hot water crust pastry, choux pastry.
- You make choux buns and fill with sweet and savoury fillings (you take home).
- Demonstration and class assistance of savoury pie filling and hand raised pie filling (to be used on second day in pies).
- Demonstration of pastry rolling and ideas with rough puff pastry and puff pastry.
- We all make: savoury pie (take home to eat or freeze), hand raised pie (we bake, you take home), lemon tart (we bake, you take home).
- Any unused pastry is taken home
- Demonstration of filo pastry uses.
Cost for both days:
£220.00 (this includes the items you take home – choux buns, savoury pie, lemon tart, hand raised pie, puff or rough puff pastry – most items can be frozen)
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
What you need to bring: questions; bags / containers to take home your cooked items.
All prices quoted are subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given.