What is Cornucopia Cooks?
“The philosophy is enjoyment, great ingredients, confidence and knowledge”
Indulgent, healthy, seasonal, local and special diet foods all fit the philosophy.
STRANGE TIMES are with us, calling for changes to Cornucopia Cooks for now.
CHRISTMAS 2020 AT CORNUCOPIA
The weekly message is the best way to keep in touch, with changes to how I am working and what’s possible.
If you’d like to subscribe, please let me know or click on “this week at Cornucopia” Cooks on the right hand side of this page.
Cornucopia Cooks has evolved from Cornucopia Catering and Cornucopia Deli, which have been trading in the Oxford area since 1989.
Cornucopia was set up by Sandy to bring good quality food and service, first as an outside catering company, then as a deli, now an eclectic mix….
With a passion for cooking and all things delicious she hopes to pass her passion, enthusiasm and knowledge on to others by:
- preparing dishes for people who want to have good quality home cooked food for themselves, family or friends, without the hassle of cooking themselves;
- providing a place to dine with a difference – you choose, you invite, Cornucopia Cooks will prepare and clear up.
- giving lessons to those who wish to add to their cooking repertoire from whatever their base level.
- pop in restaurant– we pop up, you pop in!
- inspiring young people to enjoy food at all levels (cooking/shopping/budgeting/eating) by giving classes to friendship groups or individuals.
If you would like to subscribe to my weekly email message, send an email to [email protected]