Monday 4th December2017
- Why not put a couple of emergency meals in the freezer for the Festive period. Unexpected guests / running out of time – you can then just whip a delicious home cooked meal out of the freezer. Keep an eye on what’s cooking each week and pick a dish or 2 from the list.
And a shameless plug for my Christmas cooking list here too.
- Deciding on which cranberry sauce, mince pies, smoked salmon etc to purchase for the “big event”. BBC Good Food and Good Housekeeping have been reviewing plenty of products.
Cooking this week:
- Oxtail and vegetable soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Hungarian Goulash (rich pork casserole with paprika, peppers and tomatoes) @ £6.45 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and gluten free)
- Beef lasagna @ (made with rich beef and tomato ragout) £6.15 per 400g portion
- Butternut squash, goats cheese and spinach lasagna @ £6.25 per 400g portion
- Leek, potato and cheese pie @ (sheer comfort) @ £5.95 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Cornucopia treacle tart @ £3.55 each (this is a good size for 1 person, if yo would like a bigger one let me know)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 7th December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 8th December, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.