Monday 25th September 2016
- Well, I’m back from my long walk, excited about getting back into the kitchen and dreaming of another walk, maybe a tiny bit shorter 🙂
- Autumn is here – how about honing those cooking skills or trying something new for inspiration. Click here to see what’s on offer.
- After a longer than usual break, Iain, Oli and myself are looking forward to welcoming you to the next wine bar – Friday 6th October. Our food theme is Italian, hope you can make it.
- The dining club has also had a long break – it returns on Thursday October the 26th. The menu will be an autumnal one.
Cooking this week:
- Chicken and sweetcorn soup with a hint of Witney Road chili @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Beef bourgignone ( with red wine, mushrooms and shallots to a French Alpine recipe) @ £6.35 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- Pork and caramelised apple pie (topped with shortcrust pastry, made with Old Witney Road apples, can be ordered as a casserole which will be wheat, gluten and dairy free) @ £6.00 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tarragon made with Sutton Hoo chicken and Cornucopia tarragon @ £6.45 per 365g portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- Kefalonia spinach, feta and herb pie (memories of Greek island holidays?) @ £6.20 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Red peppers stuffed with caramelised red onion, sundried tomato, pine-nuts, pecorino and mozzarella (great with a basil creme fraiche) @ £6.15 per pepper (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and sultana crumble (made with Old Witney Road Bramleys) @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th September
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 29th September, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.