Monday 26th June, 2017
- Get into the carnival spirit by “popping” into the wine bar this Friday, 30th June, door opens at 6pm. Spanish wine theme and delicious tagines on offer 🙂
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, do get in touch if you would like to order one.
- This is the last week of cooking from the Cornucopia kitchen until the end of September.
Departure for the big walk is the 4th of July. Due to popular demand (seriously!), I will be sending my weekly messages from the Alps – keeping them brief and peppered with edible sightings along my way. (I will not have my usual proof reader at hand – so apologies for typos in advance).
First missive will be on Monday 10th July…
I will be answering emails, so do get in touch if you would like to make a booking for later in the year or have any food related questions I may be able to answer.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced lentil and summer herb soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, onion, wheat and gluten free)
- Lamb, date and apricot tagine (great with pomegranate and citrus couscous) @ £6.35 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, gluten and wheat free)
- Chicken, preserved lemon and olive tagine made with Sutton Hoo chicken, on the bone (great with pomegranate and citrus couscous) @ £6.35 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, gluten and wheat free)
- Chicken tarragon @ £6.35 per 365g portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chickpea tagine (great with pomegranate and citrus couscous) @ £5.95 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, gluten and wheat free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Baklava (made with almonds and walnuts in an orange blossom syrup) @ £2.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 29th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 30th June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time