Monday 29th, 2017
- The wine bar is “popping up” on Friday, with a fab Italian themed menu. No doubt Eynsham Cellars will select their usual exceptionally good wines for the occasion, not to mention thirst quenching soft drinks, spirits and beers….
- Planning to picnic this week? Fancy creating your own spread? Here is a menu to tempt all, with recipes of course.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week. Let me know if you would like to order one. Details here.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and lettuce soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (lovely cold or warm) (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork loin slow baked with ginger, soy, honey and whole carrots @ £6.00 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy free)
- Spanish chicken @ £6.35 per 375g (Sutton Hoo chicken slow cooked with tomatoes, peppers, olives and chorizo) (order fresh or frozen) (dairy free)
- Risotto primavera @ £6.00 per 400g (asparagus, broad beans, peas and pecorino) (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb and elderflower pleasure pot @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 1st June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 2nd, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.