Monday 22nd May, 2017
- Just in case it has slipped your mind – the next wine bar “pops up” on the 2nd of June – usual place, usual time, usual team – we look forward to seeing you ….
- Another little reminder that Cornucopia Cooks will be closed for July, August and September while the cook embarks on a long walk – she will be collecting simple Alpine recipes and looking for herbs and edible plants along the way.
During that time, any booking enquires or the usual cooking questions will be answered, thanks to the wonders of the tinternet.
- Summer seems finally to be on it’s way – time for mezze, perfect for alfresco eating and pre BBQ tastes. Check out some recipes from Yotam O.
Cooking this week:
- Potato, sage and chive soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and gluten free)
- Beef lasagna (made with ground beef in a rich tomato sauce) @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken Rendang @ £6.35 per 375g (Sutton Hoo chicken cooked in a Malaysian curry sauce of lemon grass, tamarind, coconut and ….) (order fresh or frozen) (gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Spinach, herb and feta Kefalonian filo pie @ £6.00 per 400g (recipe acquired during recent research) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Lemon pleasure pot @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 25th May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 26th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.