Monday 1st May, 2017
- Wine bar week, we hope you can “pop in”. As ever the Cellars will be serving some great wines and Cornucopia will be making a selection of sausages to tempt all palates.
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks dining club, bookings are coming in for May’s, Thursday 25th. Food theme to be decided.
- A delicious recipe for Jambalaya from Yotam O and tasty looking rice dish too.Cooking this week:
- Carrot, coriander and ginger soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Carabbean goat meat curry (cooked on the bone) @ £6.35 per 450 portion (order fresh or frozen) ( gluten and dairy free)
- Chicken, mushroom and bacon puff pastry parcel (cooked with parsley, thyme and a touch of creme fraiche) @ £6.35 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Cheese, potato and onion gratin (layers of melt in mouth potato, onion and cheese with a crusty top) @ £5.75 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Tiramisu @ £3.75 per generous portion
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 4th May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 5th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.