Monday 24th April, 2017
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, why not treat yourself to one for the bank holiday weekend.
This recipe for Mediterranean chicken and chips from Jamie O looks scrummy.
- Advance notice of next weeks “pop up” wine bar food theme – sausages 🙂
- A cold snap is predicted, so maybe some comfort food is in order for the weekend, try one of these fab recipes:
Beef shin osso bucco style and slow cooked belly pork with fennel, Szechuan pepper and star anise, or Swiss chard or kale, chick pea and tamarind stew.
Cooking this week:
- Mushroom, barley and smoked bacon soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.35 per 450 portion (order fresh or frozen) ( can be gluten and dairy free if casserole)
- Chicken cacciatore (slow cooked Sutton Hoo chicken on the bone, with wine, tomatoes, red peppers, capers, herbs and garlic) @ £6.35 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and dairy free)
- Asparagus, sorrel and pecorino risotto (made with chicken stock unless veggie version stated) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb and ginger pleasure pot @ £2.75 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 27th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 28th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.