Monday 17th April, 2017
- The Telegraph have suggested a list of 30 recipes you should master by the age of 30 – the list is great and worth aspiring to whatever age.
- Just in case you don’t know, Cornucopia Cooks has a great dining room – a place to host your very own dinner. Here is how it works – get in touch if you would like more information.
- A final,final call for this months dining club, menu is Yotam inspired, date is Thursday 27th April.
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash, coconut, lemon grass and lime soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Cottage pie @ £6.00 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen) ( gluten free)
- Szechuan style pork chop (slow cooked pork on the bone in a soy, sherry, Szechuan pepper and ginger sauce) @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(dairy free)
- Veggie cottage pie (made with mung beans) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £5.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 20th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 21st, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.