Monday 20th March 2017
- March is well underway, which means April is on the horizon, which means diary date is needed for the next pop up wine bar , Friday 7th April. The food theme will be Thai – the return of this popular streetfood-esk cuisine. We hope you can make it.
- Want to ask friends or family round to dinner?
Don’t want to cook the meal and wash up afterwards?
Cornucopia Cooks dining room may just be the place for you. Click here to find out more.
- Are you into pulses? Some great facts on pulses here and a delicious one pot meal recipe with lentils (and rice) .
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash, coconut, lemongrass and lime soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Pork, cider and caramelised apple pie or casserole @ £6.00 per 450g portion (pie topped with shortcrust pastry, casserole gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, root vegetable and barley hot pot @ £6.35 per 450g portion (dairy free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Tarteflette (layers of potato and reblachon cheese) @ £5.50 per 375g (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chocolate surprise pudding @ £5.95 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 23rd March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 24th March between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.