Monday 13th March 2017
- The next group of cooking classes are now being arranged:
Cooking like Yotam: Tuesday 11 April / Wednesday 12 April
Thai cooking: Tuesday 18. April / Wednesday 19 April / Saturday 22 April
French baking day: Tuesday 9 May / Wednesday 10 May
Moroccan cooking: Tuesday 23 May / Wednesday 24 May / Saturday 27 May
If you have expressed an interest in any of the above classes let me know which of the dates you can make (only one class on each topic will run, so if you can make more than one of the dates that would be great).
- Great article on how most recipes in cookbooks and on food websites are wasting our time and costing us a fortune (very relevant even though article American).cookbooks and are not helping us .
Cooking this week:
- Barley and vegetable soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Cottage pie @ £5.85 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and gluten free)
- Chicken slow baked with caramelised shallots, Dijon mustard and thyme using Sutton Hoo chicken , on the bone @ £6.35 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Melanzane parmigiana (layers of aubergine, tomato and basil and mozzarella) @ £6.00 plenty for one, enough for two (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and spiced fruit compote crumble @ £5.95 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 16th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 17th March between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.