Monday 6th March 2017
- Thank you to all who come to the first “Pop up” wine bar of 2017. It seems a good time was had by all.
We had 3 distinctive black umbrellas left at the end of the night, if they’re one of yours, pop into the Cellars and give a description to retrieve 🙂
- If, like me, you are a fan of a good Eccles cake, have a look at Felicity Cloake’s, deconstruction and definitive recipe. I think I would leave the peel our of her recipe.
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Ricotta, smoked sausage and pea cannelloni @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, preserved lemon and olive tagine using Sutton Hoo chicken @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Aubergine, spinach and chickpea tagine @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, wheat, gluten and onion free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Couscous with preserved lemon and pomegranate @ £3.25 for 450ml
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chocolate, banana and toasted flaked almond pleasure pot @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 9th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 10th March between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.