Monday 27th February 2017
- “Pop up” wine bar week, doors open at 6pm, no booking but tables usually free for eating early or after 8. We’re pretending we’re located on the pistes – raclette and fondue on the menu and a fab selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft bevvies. You know it makes sense…..
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, let me know if you would like to order one.
- Nigel Slater had two fab looking recipes in yesterdays Observer – oyster sauce chicken with a citrus mint salad recipe followed by a delicious baked pudding ( I would replace the cranberries with blueberries).
Cooking this week:
- Carrot, red lentil,ginger and coriander soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Beef rendang a south east Asian curry, mild with coconut, lemon grass, ginger, cumin, coriander etc @ £6.35 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, gluten, wheat free)
- Chicken and mushroom pie Sutton Hoo chicken cooked in a lovely mushroomy sauce topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Root vegetable, lentil and spinach curry @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, wheat, gluten and onion free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Coffee ricotta pudding @ £3.50 (a sublime little pot of loveliness)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 2nd March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd March between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.