Monday 23rd January 2017
- There are a few places left for this weeks dining club on Thursday. Check out the delicious comfort food menu.
- I love lemon curd. Here Felicity Cloake deconstructs it and gives a delicious looking recipe. For a quick pudding, try stirring some of your lemon curd into creme fraiche – nothing more – yum.
- Burns Night is this Wednesday, here is a haggis recipe if you want to make it from scratch and if your’re looking for a twist on the traditional cranachan, check out Flora Shedden’s recipe.
Cooking this week:
- Thai mushroom and coconut soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (dairy,wheat and gluten free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie topped with home-made shortcrust pastry £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Slow cooked beef brisket with tomato, shallots and mushrooms (dairy, gluten and wheat free) @ £6.00 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna (made with a rich beef and pork ragu, topped with mozarella) @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Red peppers stuffed with mixed rices, sundried tomato, kalamata olive and feta @ £6.00 per whole pepper (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Treacle tart (grannies recipe, dads favourite) @ £3.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 26th January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 27th January between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.