Monday 16th January 2017
- The first dining club of 2017 is on Thursday 26th, next week. Check out the delicious comfort food menu.
- There are now some proposed dates for cooking classes. If you fancy joining either of the ones below and are free, do let me know. If you have already let me know you are available, you are on the list:
Saturday 11th of February for a Thai cooking day
Tuesday 14th of February and Saturday 25th February for Yotam Ottolenghi day
- Do you like capers? Here are 3 delicious looking recipes from Yotam O. I particularly like the look of the last one, oxtail with celeriac, capers and lemon., mmm
Cooking this week:
two mash topped pies this week, couldn’t decide which one, so both had to go in 🙂
- Cream of chicken and mushroom soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (wheat and gluten free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie @ £5.95 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia fish pie (Fresh market fish in a delicious sauce with mushrooms and all sorts of yummy things, topped with creamy, parsley mash) @ £6.65 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, puy lentil and feta lasagna @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rum and banana bread and butter pudding @ £6.00 each (enough for 3, plenty for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 19th January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 20th January between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.