Monday 9th January 2017
- Happy new year and may 2017 be a year of happy cooking and tasty meals.
- This week I am finalising dates for Thai, Yotam Ottolenghi and baking cooking classes, if you would like to be included in the date discussion, do let me know.
- I love these ideas for a packed lunch to take to work – visually they look great (we do eat with our eyes), and the contents are delicious and healthy.
Cooking this week:
- Red lentil, carrot and ginger soup @£2.50 for 450ml portion (wheat, gluten and dairy free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce @ £4.75 per 450ml portion (enough for 2 or one greedy tummy)(made with ground beef and pancetta )(gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken chaap (medium, fragrant spiced curry with cashews and poppy seeds) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Root vegetable, spinach and chick pea madras curry @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £5.95 each (enough for 3, plenty for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 12th January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 13th January between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.