Monday 5th December 2016
- If, like me, you are beginning to plan your festive foods, here are a few things that you can order from me to help the build up be less stressful. You could also order dishes off the weekly cooking list for your freezer as a handy standby.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week – let me know if you would like to order one.
- Felicity Cloake has a great relaxed approach to Christmas food, with some excellent cheats – worth a read/scan, and for those with a bit more time, some stunning sweet recipes from Yotam O…..
Cooking this week:
please note collection is on Thursday this week
- Parsnip soup with a hint of chili @£2.50 for 450ml portion (wheat, gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin £6.35 per 400g portion (chicken cooked on the bone with pancetta, mushrooms, red wine and finished with cream) (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chorizo and butterbean stew @ £6.00 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Greek feta, Swiss chard and herb filo pie @ £6.00 each, plenty for one healthy appetite (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Candied kumquat and cinnamon pleasure pot @ £2.95each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Wednesday 7th December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 8th December between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.