Monday 31st October 2016
- .The last wine bar of 2016 “pops up” on Friday (4th November). The food menu is French and comforting. If you’re worried about finding a table either wear a onesie and brave the outside (weather looking dry), or join us after 8pm, almost like a second sitting :)…..
- The modern approach to veggie burgers,these look absolutely delicious.
- Well, I’m going to mention Christmas – just in case you are beginning to think of baking a Christmas cake.This deconstruction from Felicity Cloake may help you decide on your recipe choice.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (dairy and wheat free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef stroganoff @ £6.35 per 325g portion (strips of succulent beef and button mushrooms cooked with sour cream and brandy)(gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken cacciatore (Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone, in white wine, tomatoes and herbs) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom bourguignone @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Profiteroles ( 3 profiteroles topped with chocolate and filled with whipped Jersey double cream) @ £3.00 per portion
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 3rd November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 4th November between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.