Monday 17th October 2016
- Next weeks dining club menu has been decided – let me know if you would like to book.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, get in touch if you would like to order one.
- I don’t know about you, but I love Macaroni Cheese. My mum used to put tomato ketchup into the cheese sauce – delicious, Felicity Cloake does her usual deconstruction of this classic dish and the Huffington Post offers a raft of variations – I’m certainly having it for dinner one evening this week, how about you?
Cooking this week:
- Moroccan chicken and squash soup @£2.50 for 450ml portion (dairy and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie or casserole @ £6.35 per 400g portion (pie topped with shortcrust pastry)(dairy free and gluten free if casserole)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin (Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone, with shallots, mushrooms, pancetta and red wine) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia’s fish pie @ £6.75 per 500g portion (made with a mixture of fresh market fish – no seafood – and topped with creamy mash potato)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beetroot, feta and Swish chard filo pie @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Portuguese custard tart @ £3.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 20th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 21st October between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.