Monday 19th September 2016
- This month’s dining club, Thursday 29th has a few places left, get in touch if you would like to book. The menu theme is Italian
- It’s the time of year when we start thinking of comfort food, I love this recipe for beef shin, osso bucco style
- The autumn cooking classes are all booked apart from the following two, do get in touch if you are interested:
French baking day (1 place left)on Saturday November 19th .
- A new line in wedding cakes coming from Cornucopia Cooks soon – perfect for those who love pies!
Cooking this week:
- Plenty to choose from in the freezer, take a look.
- Chicken rendang (chicken baked on the bone with lemon grass and coconut) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (gluten free)( order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb tagine with dates and apricots @ £6.35 per 400g (dairy and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Sundried tomato and mushroom risotto @ £6.00 per 400g portion (gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Strawberry and banana pleasure pot @ £2.95 per portion (made with Greek style yogurt, honey, strawberries and banana)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 22nd September
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 23rd September between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.