Monday 1st August 2016
- Okay, so here are some dates for cooking classes, get in touch if you would like to join one of them:
Thai cooking: Saturday 8th October
French baking day: Saturday 19th November
Yotam Ottolenghi inspired cooking day: Tuesday 4th October and Wednesday 16th November.
If you would like more details of any of the classes, please call me.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, get in touch if you would like to order.
- Harvesting tomatoes, try this delicious salad.
Cooking this week:
- Chicken, sweet corn and coriander soup with a hint of chili @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and dairy free).
- Salmon baked with black pudding and mushrooms in a puff pastry parcel @ £6.35 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.35 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and gluten free)
- Luxury macaroni cauliflower cheese @ £6.00 per slice (order fresh or frozen)(veggie)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Mango and lime pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (mangos, lime juice, creme fraiche and soft brown sugar)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 4th Augustyou miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 5th August between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.