Monday 25th July 2016
- Lots of enquiries are coming in about cooking classes. All classes are now booked until October when I plan to run Thai, Malaysian and baking classes. Let me know if you would like to sign up, as I will be arranging dates in the next couple of weeks.
- Why not have pie in summer? Two fab looking recipes from Nigel Slater – one with rabbit and / or chicken and one with apricots.
- Starting to stress about what to do with your courgettes? Here’s a lovely salad recipe.
Cooking this week:
- Lettuce, pea and mint soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (delicious chilled or warmed) (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free).
- Lamb and rosemary meatballs in a rich tomato sauce (delicious with pasta or gnocci) @ £6.35 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free and dairy)
- Pork, leek and cider pie, topped with a thyme shortcrust pastry @ £6.15 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(can be a casserole which can be gluten free)
- Spinach, beetroot, butterbean and ricotta filo pie @ £6.00 per slice (order fresh or frozen)(veggie)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Profiteroles filled with Jersey double cream and topped with dark chocolate @ £2.95 for 3 good sized profiteroles
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 29th July between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.