Monday 6th June 2016
- Thanks as ever to all who came to last Friday’s “pop up” wine bar . The next one is July 1st, the day before carnival – what better way to kick off the weekend?
- Did you know you can order a deli platter or two from Cornucopia. With all the great sporting events this summer and any other event you may be planning, why not take a peak at what’s on offer and get in touch if you would like a chat about ordering.
Cooking this week:
- Roasted red pepper and tomato soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion(order fresh or frozen) (gluten and dairy free).
- Cornucopia lasagna (ground beef in a rich tomato sauce with home-made lasagna and creamy white sauce) @ £5.95 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, tomato and pesto stew or pie (if pie topped with home-made short crust pastry, if stew then gluten free) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chickpea, artichoke and tomato stew @ £6.25 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Cornucopia luxury bread and butter pudding @ £5.25 each (enough for 2, plenty for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 9th June
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 10th June between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.