Cornucopia Cooks this week
Tuesday 31st May 2016
- June arrives, prompting Cornucopia and Eynsham Cellars to start preparing for this Friday’s “pop up” wine bar (June 4th). It promises to be another fabulous evening with great wines, beers and food with a theme to surprise many – Greek… We’re looking forward to seeing you and crossing our fingers for a barmy evening (weather wise)
Cooking this week:
- Braised fennel and mushroom soup @ £2.95 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free).
- Salmon baked with spinach, herbs and ricotta in a filo parcel @ £6.50 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Kreotopita (Greek filo meat pie with pork, lamb, tomatoes, herbs and potatoes) @ £6.25 per 400g slice (order fresh or frozen)
- Spanakopita (spinach, ricotta and pinenut filo parcel) @ £5.95 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rich almond cake, soaked in – £2.95 per generous slice
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 2nd June
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd June between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.