Monday 23rd May 2016
- A few places left for this month’s dining club, Thursday 26th May. Click here to see menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- Food sovereignty – how “British” is marmalade on toast?
- Two delicious soups to make for the weekend: sorrel and nettle and broad bean, pea and mint.
Cooking this week:
- Moroccan spiced lamb, chick pea and vegetable soup @ £2,50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and dairy free).
- Beef chilli (delicious rich beef, small dice and mince with dark chocolate and kidney beans) 450ml @ £5.00 (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chicken rendang ( using Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone with coconut, peanut and fragrant spices – a Malaysian speciality) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
- Veggie chilli (plenty of lovely veggies, kidney beans and a dab of dark chocolate) @ £5.15 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- As it’s bank holiday, I am making tortillas (£16.50 each, depending on filling – serves 8 for lunch, 4 for main meal) and a few salads – get in touch if you would like more info…
- Baked New York style cheese cake – £2.95 per generous slice
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 26th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 27th May between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.