Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 16th May 2016
- Do you love Thai and Malaysian food? This month’s dining club, Thursday 26th May, menu celebrates this fabulous cuisine. Click here to see menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- I am sure I don’t need to remind you about the date of the next “pop up” wine bar; Friday 3rd June – is this in your diary?
- I have a handful of people interested in a Thai and /or Malaysian cooking class. If you are interested let me know and dates will be scheduled soon.
Cooking this week:
- Plenty to choose from in the freezer, take a peek.
- Lamb tomato and pesto casserole @ £6.00 for 370g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Creamy chicken, pancetta and asparagus pie or casserole ( using Sutton Hoo chicken, topped with shortcrust pastry if pie, casserole can be gluten free) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Asparagus, pea and pecorino risotto @ £6.00 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb, orange and ginger crunch pleasure pots @ £3.50 each (enough for one, could be shared)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 19th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 20th May between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.