Tuesday 3rd May 2016
- Yip, it’s the wine bar this Friday, doors open at 6.00pm. Do “pop in” and sample some of Iain and Oli’s excellent wine selection (or celebrate May with a G and T). As ever, Sandy and Sally will be busy in the kitchen keeping you fed with some delicious Lebanese/Moroccan inspired dishes and scrummy deli boards. We look forward to seeing you.
- The Cornucopia kitchen will be closed next week for more essential research…….
- Two great rhubarb recipes from Nigel Slater, click here.
Cooking this week:
- Fresh and sundried tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml. (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb kofta meatballs in a spicy harissa sauce @ £6.00 for 370g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and dairy free)
- Chicken cacciatore ( using Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone with tomatoes., white wine and garlic) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and dairy free)
- Cornucopia fish pie (made with salmon and cod, topped with creamy parsley mash) @ £6.65 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, chick pea and spinach tagine @ £6.00 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and dairy free)
- Citrus and pomegranate couscous @ £3.00 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Orange, orange blossom and cardamom cheesecake @ £3.50 each (enough for one, could be shared)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 5th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 6th May between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.