Monday 14th March 2016
- If you love pasta and need a “sauce” inspiration, check out this list of 52 different sauces – one for each week of the year.
- Just to correct a typo from last week – the wine bar “pops up” on Friday , April 1st (not March 1st).
- “The Food People” have a great infograhic on food and beverage trends for 2016- 2017.
Cooking this week:
- Parsnip, celery and apple soup @ £2.50 for 450ml. (order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.35 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie (can be ordered as a casserole and gluten free) @ £6.35 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted vegetable and lentil stew with herby dumplings (roasted root vegetables, butternut squash with lentils) @ £6.00 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Bailey’s cheesecake slice @ £2.95 each (a sort of tribute to St Patricks day which is on Thursday )
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 17th March
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 18th March between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.